- Shortens muscle recovery periods
- Minimizes muscle tissue breakdown
- High concentration of branched chain amino acids
- Improves glycogen replenishment and nitrogen retention
- Made in the United States using triple cold filtration process
- High Calorie Enhanced Peptide, Extreme Mass Gainer Protein
- 660 calories/serving
- 6g fat/serving
- 101g carbs/serving 53g protein/serving
NutraBio Extreme Mass brings you a scientifically advanced protein formula that feeds your muscle with 53 grams of their high quality protein. The protein quality is delivered in a stellar ratio with 70% of it being Whey Protein Isolate (WPC80) for quick absorption into muscle and the remaining 30% coming from pure Micellar Casein for sustained release protein absorption.
NutraBio Extreme Mass contains no inferior whey concentrates like WPC34 or WPC 60, whey concentrate, sweet whey, caseinate or other inferior proteins. They use only their pure grade, non-denatured protein that is manufactured using their 100% cold temperature process. This helps keep its micro-fractions intact and protects the integrity of the amino acid profile.
When it comes to carbs, NutraBio Extreme Mass uses their Clean Carb technology fueling the body with 104 grams of slow release long chain polymetric fraction carbohydrates with only 3 grams of sugar, so you’re not just getting a massive insulin spike. This provides the necessary carbohydrates and amino acids to promote positive nitrogen retention helping your body maximize recovery rate and grow muscle beyond your previous limits.
When it comes to the testing the protein quality of NutraBio Extreme mass, the numbers don’t lie: Their Enhanced Peptide Protein has a Protein Efficiency Ratio of 3.6 and a perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) which is the highest score possible. Furthermore, it has a Biological Value of 104, Protein Digestibility of 95, Protein Efficiency Ratio of 3.6, and a Net Protein Utilization of 92.
Add 4 scoops to cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Stir, shake or blend to desired consistency and drink immediately. Note the extra calories provided by mixes other than water. You can add more or less liquid to meet your desired taste. You can supplement your daily calorie intake any time throughout the day. Use 1-3 servings per day depending on desired results. Use between meals. Each serving provides 650 calories with 53 grams of pure protein.